Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• E.M.P No Finger on the Pulse by Eric Methven

Eric Methven

This PDF was kindly given to us by Eric Methven himself, thank you very much for your generosity Mr Methven.
    Attached Files

Comment

• JMears
      JMears commented
      Editing a comment
      Please note that you have to be logged in to the Hub to download the file, this is not available to the public.

You are most welcome. I took the published book down from Amazon so I could remaster it. The original had broad Scottish dialect in the character speech and this got numerous complaints from American readers who couldn't understand what was being said. So I edited it with more conventional English, and removed some swearing as well. It hasn't changed the story at all, but makes it easier to read for non scots.
    It will be republished when I have completed books two and three of the trilogy.
    In the meantime, enjoy book one free.
    Feel free to make comments or ask questions about any aspect of the storylines.

Comment

I read the book two years ago and blogged a review on my website https://prepare2survive.net/2015/10/...e-book-review/ - Thanks again Eric for making it available to download.

Comment

One of the prepping concepts in the book that was so hard to grasp was that of building a Hydraulic Ram Pump (that James had built and installed at the bottom of his gully). I got a ton of emails about that asking for further details.
        So, I made a leaflet to explain the concept with illustrations. A PDF is available if requested. Here's some images though.

Click image for larger version

Name:	
Views:	2
Size:	77.5 KB
ID:	1696

Comment

Working...
        X