No announcement yet.

The Veterans

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(((CC1))) Apparently if you are not an SN1 member (paid) you cannot join the charter on the hub! hope this answers a few questions

Comment

I'm an ex Sapper, how can I join? I'm SN1

Comment

Hi JP, I'm Gringo, done a full career in RE and still serving in Reserve. How do I become a member of the charter?

Comment

Cool, another ex-Sapper šŸ‘ I'd message JP, he should be able to sort you out šŸ‘

Comment

Originally posted by Gringo View Post
            Hi JP, I'm Gringo, done a full career in RE and still serving in Reserve. How do I become a member of the charter?
            Im having major dramas adding folks (you have to be SN1) on the hub. have you tried to join the FB group? look me up, I'm JP Hughes

Comment

Originally posted by JP.OUTDOORS View Post

Im having major dramas adding folks (you have to be SN1) on the hub. have you tried to join the FB group? look me up, I'm JP Hughes
              Hi JP, Iā€™m SN1 so hopefully should work. Which FB group mate? Is there a specific one for The Veterans charter?

Cheers,

Gringo

Comment

Originally posted by Gringo View Post

Hi JP, Iā€™m SN1 so hopefully should work. Which FB group mate? Is there a specific one for The Veterans charter?

Cheers,

Gringo
                Will try now ps whats your Facebook name?

Comment

Will try now ps whats your Facebook name?
                  JP, my real name is Oliver Gomez mate.

Comment

Added you Oli

Comment

Hi mate, Don't have a Dan Quinn within the group mate. Do you mean the main UKSN page?
                      Nah mate deffo in the facebook group, soz I've not replied earlier but this website was kind of dead and I've been out of the country a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by mexico75 View Post

Nah mate deffo in the facebook group, soz I've not replied earlier but this website was kind of dead and I've been out of the country a lot.
                        Think i just sent you a message on FB

Comment

Working...
                        X