Announcement

Collapse

Announcement

THE HUB IS CLOSING DOWN FOR A COMPLETE REBUILD. WE WILL BE INTEGRATING MANY NEW SERVICES AND FEATURES. THE SITE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN ON 15/10/18
See more
See less

Region 8 Radio / Comms operators

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Region 8 Radio / Comms operators

Hi Guys,

hope you are all well. Please could all radio operators and owners please make yourselves known.

Hi Dave,

I'm Steve Wicks (SN0382). I've ordered a radio but haven't received it yet but hopefully should get it soon.

Comment

Hi Steve,

Thanks for making contact. Unfortuanatly UKSN is run entirely run by volunteers and we all have day jobs. Whilst we try go process orders as soon as we can there are sometimes delays in busy times. Please see the link which refers to orders placed on the shop. Don’t panic your order will be with you as soon as physically possible.

https://shop.uksn.org.uk/pages/delivery

Comment

Are there many SN1 members in Essex? BTW I'm in Leigh on Sea so when the radio arrives maybe we could try a radio check? Just to see what the range is like on it.

Comment

What’s your Facebook username il add you to the region 8 fb chat group

Comment

Stephen Wicks

Comment

Post a hello on the SN1 page for I know which profile I’m looking for there seems to be a lot of Stephen Wicks

Comment

Done as requested.

Comment

Hi! I've ordered my radio recently so I'll be on comms when it comes through

Ipswich for me, I'm already in SN1 and the region 8 chat cheers

Comment

Originally posted by SN0090 View Post
                    Hi Guys,

hope you are all well. Please could all radio operators and owners please make yourselves known.
                    Hi, can anyone add myself (Ross Weaving) and Sharon Weaving to the region 8 Facebook chat please. (New members).

Regards Ross

Comment

Working...
                    X